Download from :- genuinevs.blogspot.in/2014/01/…
UPDATED at 31/03/14
* adding side images & control panel images
* now start menu is compatible with 8.1 only with startisback +
* clock pane is fixed
* fixed white bg at navbar ( note while installing old new explorer Don,t check on glass on navigation feature )
(many people ask me for minimal 2.0 in dark version so I posted dark & white version of minimal 2.0 :- fav.me/d6lrcqk )
Minimal 2.0 dark & milky white vs for windows 8/8.1
Compatible for both x86 & x64 system
Package included 14 minimal 2.0 dark visual styles & 9 minimal 2.0 white visual styles , readme file, start orb.
get detail pane back in windows 8/8.1 by installing oldnewexplorer www.msfn.org/board/topic/17037…install old new explorer in old new explorer u need to select 1) install details pane
2) status bg
3) use commandbar instead of ribbon
& DON'T SELECT ON
* use glass on nevigation background (very important) *
copy & past all fonts from fonts folder to c:windowsfonts
copy & past both thm file from theme folder to c:windowsresoursesthemes
use start orb from start orb folder
Wallpapers use from
calamity :- fav.me/d31qofy
mood :- fav.me/d466ql0
endless :- fav.me/d4gy2sk
Minimal wood :- fav.me/d2vqhh1
bebequ Hires :- fav.me/d22popn
Velvet noise :- fav.me/d1xiv0r
Wolke :- fav.me/d2c97uf
I didn't add any of this wallpaper to a package you can download it from above links .
Thank u @ tc
For detail instruction how to install the custom themes go to here :- fav.me/d4chfla
u can watch video how to install & how it looks in youtube :- youtu.be/sT5MLKwoRmw
& follow the instruction the theme & ui i got on my lp is looks great ...this them is really a minimal but only the side panel of personalization & control panel pane looks white which makes it incompatible theme i contact the developer of this theme swapnil36fg he said i didn't add shell images yet it's not part of visual style ..but still he said the next update i resolve this problem.
is minmalastic & usable soft....check out my test
1) Dark : i.imgur.com/5X2ZIn2.png?1
2) White : imgur.com/kPHzTck
Are you going release or not?
1. There was no fonts folder, i don't even know if it makes a difference. Anyway, the main issue is some of my fonts are "fuzzy" while others are fine. For example, the details pane or context (right click on desktop) shows fuzzy fonts. I've provided a screenshot here: i.imgur.com/bAKbkbl.png
2. Chrome was skinned. I don't want it to me. I prefer to see my address bar (and the background of websites) as their default color, not skinned "dark" by this theme. Here is an example: i.imgur.com/JAZDNzU.png
3. My control panel: all the fonts are dark on dark background. I can't see them. Example: i.imgur.com/whp857W.png
4. Lastly, I have a white background over text on some background windows. i.imgur.com/HAvoYi3.png
Other than that, I love the theme. Please just help shed light on the above issues so I can fully enjoy the theme I threw my hard earned dollars at.
so, just to clarify. I fixed issues #4. It was the aero glass thing. I refuse use it because A) it forces a watermark on my desktop, and B) every 5 minutes i get a pop-up box with a code for the program asking if i want to copy to clipboard. Whatever, I can live with the white background over the text - I realize this isn't your fault, I just don't approve of what the author of the program has done. So, until that's resolved, i'll just have to live with the jacked up title text (unless you release a version that removes the text as some other themers have done.
So really, now i'm just having a problem with certain fonts being "fuzzy", chrome being "skinned dark" and dark text on dark background in control panel.
Any way to resolves those?
I've managed to fix the fonts issue. I'm not even sure what I did. I did some google searching for white titlebar text on dark theme and found some "fixes". I tried two. HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control Panel\Desktop\WindowMetrics and removing all the text there, and two metric reg files from MRGrimm and Neiio. one of the three fixed the font issue in the control panel and overall just easier to read on context menus etc.
The only issue I have which i can't see me being able to fix without help is chrome.
Chrome :- there is no separate way to skin diffrent apps. if i make dark theme than i make menus, tabs, toolbar dark which share there property with other paces like chrome, firefox etc
Fonts :-calibri fonts, & segoe semilight fonts is already installed in windows 8/8.1 os so no need to separate installation of fonts,, & the details pane fonts are not fussy they have different color ex left side font is in
white while there information in greay
It looks better and better.
I see a lot of themes below of 4$ and they are outstanding and without bugs.
If you go on Virtual Customs you will see how themes looks with prices...
2) use glass on navigatin pane
3) use details pane
4) use status bg
2nd to remove tital bar text background use aero glass for windows8.1 as per your system requirement :-glass8.berlios.de/download.htm…